Canadian comedy legends WAYNE AND SHUSTER are being brought back to the stage in a new collection of their classic skits.
Bygone Theatre is honoured to have the chance to work with the duo’s descendants – Brian and Michael Wayne and Rosie Shuster – to bring these much-loved sketches back for a new generation of comedy lovers. With award-winning director Paul Bates and a cast that has graced the Second City Mainstage and many of your favourite CBC comedies, this show will be a delight to all, whether you are familiar with Wayne & Shuster or not!
For large group sales inquieries please contact Bygone Theatre directly.
- In Person Sales:Hart House HUB Main Information Desk, or the theatre’s ticket window prior to curtain
- Group SalesGroup rates are available (for select events) by phone/in person for groups of 8 or more for the same performance.
- PhoneCall 416-978-2452. You will be required to provide your credit card number and postal code.
- OnlineClick on preferred date listed below
- Sat May 27 Hart House TheatreSat May 27 Hart House Theatre
Talkbacks and Chats
Remain in your seat after the show for a curated chat with Bygone Theatre.
- Thursday, May 25 After the show
Preshow Artist Chat
Come to the matinee early to enjoy an in-depth discussion with Bygone Theatre and the descendants of Wayne and Shuster. Admission is included in ticket purchase.
- Saturday, May 27 1:00 pm
Hart House strongly encourages the wearing of masks.
Effective July 1, masks are no longer required to be worn in all indoor spaces of Hart House, including the Hart House Theatre, Hart House Fitness Centre, and the Justina M. Barnicke Gallery at Hart House. We ask everyone to respect others' decisions, comfort levels & health needs.
For up-to-date protocols on visiting U of T campuses, please see the Covid planning update on the U of T website. If you do not have a mask, one will be offered to you at the Information HUB or Fitness Information Desk. Please see U of T's latest statement on masks.
Parking and Drop Off:
- Due to ongoing construction as part of the U of T Landmark project, there is no parking in the immediate vicinity.
- It is recommended that if you are arriving by car/Uber/Taxi you are picked up and dropped off in the 18 Queens Park Crescent West Loading Dock, where there is roundabout access.
- An alternative drop off is the Hoskin Avenue/Tower Road intersection.
- Please note – there is no roundabout for vehicles on Tower Road.
- Both drop off locations have ramp access to the elevator on the first floor of Hart House which leads down to the Theatre by hitting the (T) button.
- Hart House Circle from the Wellesley St underpass is closed to vehicles.
- The closest parking to the Theatre is a 6-minute walk away.
- Please visit the Parking Services website for more information about parking on the U of T campus.
- Please visit TTC Service advisories for posted interruptions to TTC service.
- The closest subway stop is Museum Station.
We encourage you to plan ahead and give yourself extra time if you are thinking of driving or parking.
More information is available through our Visitor Info page.