For 2023/2024, we will not be offering a subscription option. Our 2023/2024 Calendar features an exciting mix of Venue Partnerships, Student-Led Creations, new and returning Rentals our annual Student Festival Season, featuring the brand new Hart House U of T Festival of Music. Check individual shows and events for pricing. We will always endeavour to keep our student pricing affordable and accessible.
Ticketing Terms & Conditions
- Tickets can be exchanged within 24 hours of the show for any future show within that production subject to availability. A $2 exchange fee will apply.
- All ticket sales are final; there are no refunds.
- HST will be calculated onto your ticket as "Per Ticket Fee" + the $2 Service Fee.
- Any discounts or promo codes cannot be combined with other offers (eg. Group Rates).
- Hart House Theatre reserves the right to refuse admission and expel from the premises any person whose presence or conduct it deems objectionable.
- Hart House Theatre reserves the right to provide alternate seats to those specified on the ticket.
- All programs and artists are subject to change without notice.
Ticket Sales and Box Office Hours
- Ticket Sales are available in-person and by phone (416-978-2452) at the Hart House Information Desk 9 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week.
- The Will Call window is located through the main theatre entrance. It opens 3 hours prior to every curtain and closes 30 minutes after curtain.
- Phone sales for performances will end 30 minutes prior to each curtain; tickets will still be issued online and in person.
- Rates will vary depending on the production.
- Ticket types are often broken down as Adult, Student, and Senior (aged 60+).
Fee structure (online and by phone)
- Per ticket fee of $2 (plus HST if applicable).
- Online/Offline sales both have a ticket fee.
- Ticket fees are applied on top of the advertised prices.
- Ticket fees are an administrative/handling charge that aligns with industry best practices. The fee offsets costs associated with the selling and handling of tickets.
- Delivery methods – Email, Will Call (free), or mail.
- Optional mail option - $3 fee (for domestic orders only).
- Mailing is offered until 2 weeks before the event. Within two weeks patrons’ tickets are held for pick-up.
Orders of 10 or more people can save up to 20%
- Group rates and prices will be determined for each production.
- There may be productions that do not offer group rates.
- A group sale consists of an order of 10 or more tickets to the same performance and can consist of any combination of Adult, Senior, Student ticket types.
- A group sale must be one single transaction made by a single patron – payments cannot be split.
- Group transactions are final sale and cannot be added to or subtracted.
- Past single-ticket orders cannot be bunched and upgraded to a group sale.
- Group rate discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts.
- Group inquiries/sales of 25 tickets or more may qualify for additional discounts.
For ticketing and group rate questions, please contact: