Join us on April 20th for the official launch of the Hart House Camera Club 100th Annual Exhibition of Photography.
Members of the jury will be present to announce the winning images and offer comments on what made them winners.
Awards will be presented for the best photographs by University of Toronto students and Hart House members in a variety of categories, including:
- The K.B. Jackson Award for Black & White Prints
- The William J. Dowkes Awards for People, Places and Nature (3 prizes)
- The W.J. Blackhall Award for Altered Images
- The Yousuf Karsh Award for Campus Life
- The Bev Best Award for Photographic Essay
- The Gerald A. Milne Award for Highest number of accepted photos
Call for Submissions
The Hart House Camera Club is accepting submissions for the 100th Annual Exhibition of Photography. Submissions are open to all University of Toronto students and Hart House members.
- For details and submission forms visit the Camera Club website
- The deadline for submissions is 5pm, April 7, 2022
- The exhibition of winning photographs will open with an on-line reception on April 20, 2022