New Classes for Spring
This March, you can step up your evening routine with Step Beyond at a new time on Fridays at 5:30 pm. Or try one of our brand new classes:
Interval Challenge Circuit: Tues., 7:10 pm
A fast-paced, intense workout targets the whole body, incorporating strength training, cardio, core work and flexibility. Bursts of cardio and strength exercises are followed by brief rest periods that provide more results in less time!
Boot Camp Fun For the Month Of June: Mon., and Wed., 9:30 a.m.
Put some spring into your next Boot Camp experience! For the month of June Hart House and KPE will co-host morning outdoor boot camp classes on the Back Campus Field, which is part of U of T’s Pan Am legacy. Enjoy all your skills, drills, plyometric training and HIIT with this fresh outdoor experience during the month of June (In the case of inclement weather, classes will be held in the lower gym)!
Zumba: Thurs., 7:10 pm
Now you can Zumba all day long! In addition to our 11:10 am class, we’ve added a second class with Sameer Ratti on Thursday nights. Sameer is an occupational therapy student and a certified Zumba instructor.
“The Magic of Drop in Fitness” Read Life at U of T article >>
What’s On Today At The Hart House Fitness Centre?
Drop-In Fitness Schedules
May 1 to June 4, 2017May 1 to June 4, 2017
June 5 to July 3, 2017June 5 to July 3, 2017
All subject to minor modifications
Check this section regularly for updates to our posted Drop-In Fitness class schedule. Also check our class schedules posted daily outside of the lower gym, for any last-minute
- Thursday, May 25, 2017: ***Last Minute Cancellation***
- Due to instructor illness, 7:10 p.m. Zumba is cancelled for tonight only. Zumba will return next week.
- Wednesday, May 31, 2017:
- 7:10 a.m. Tabata Mash Up: Dione will be filling in for Amanda.
- Friday, June 2, 2017:
- 1:10 p.m. Core Plus: Facility Change – Core plus will be offered in the LG on Friday, June 2, 2017.
- Wednesday, June 7, 2017: Class Cancellations*
- 5 p.m. Moving Muscle and 5:30 p.m. Boot Camp are cancelled, Wednesday, June 7, 2017, to accommodate a university-wide celebration happening in the Hart House Quad. These classes will return to their normally scheduled times the following week.
- Friday, June 9, 2017:
- 1:10 p.m. Core Plus: Facility Change – Core plus will be offered in the LG on Friday, June 9, 2017.
Sign up for our Listserv. To receive email notices of Fitness Centre and program schedule updates, sign up here.
Normal operations today.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Hart House Pool will be closed for renovations starting Monday, June 5, 2017. Please check her regularly for updates on the reopening date.
- Remember! In the event of inclement weather, Boot Camp Fun will move indoors to the Lower Gym. Please have your valid student, Senior Member or AC cards ready for presentation.
Personal Fitness Tips & Primers