Join us for Skule Nite 2T3, the world famous U of T Engineering musical and sketch comedy revue!
This year marks the 102nd anniversary of engineering students celebrating the arts and tapping their funny bones for comic content. Come laugh along with us at the struggles of student life and Toronto culture brought to life on stage with spectacular musical parodies and hilarious sketches. Get your tickets, mark your calendars and strap yourself in for a show like no other!
- In Person Sales:Hart House HUB Main Information Desk, or the theatre’s ticket window prior to curtain
- Group SalesGroup rates are available (for select events) by phone/in person for groups of 8 or more for the same performance.
- PhoneCall 416-978-2452. You will be required to provide your credit card number and postal code.
- OnlineClick on preferred date listed below
- Fri Mar 17 Hart House TheatreSat Mar 18 Hart House TheatreSat Mar 18 Hart House Theatre
The Skule Nite team is made up of more than 70 student volunteers, who work tirelessly from June to March every year to create the show. Skule Nite is entirely written, built, produced and performed by engineering students, for engineering students. Skule Nite was first performed on the Hart House stage in 1923, and remains Hart House Theatre’s longest running hosted show. In its 102 year run, Skule Nite has only been cancelled a handful of times - continuing to run through the second world war (with the exception of one year) and adapting to an online format from 2021-2022. This year marks Skule Nite’s triumphant return to the Hart House Theatre stage after a 2 year hiatus - and we couldn’t be more excited to be back!
Hart House strongly encourages the wearing of masks.
Effective July 1, masks are no longer required to be worn in all indoor spaces of Hart House, including the Hart House Theatre, Hart House Fitness Centre, and the Justina M. Barnicke Gallery at Hart House. We ask everyone to respect others' decisions, comfort levels & health needs.
For up-to-date protocols on visiting U of T campuses, please see the Covid planning update on the U of T website. If you do not have a mask, one will be offered to you at the Information HUB or Fitness Information Desk. Please see U of T's latest statement on masks.
Parking and Drop Off:
- Due to ongoing construction as part of the U of T Landmark project, there is no parking in the immediate vicinity.
- It is recommended that if you are arriving by car/Uber/Taxi you are picked up and dropped off in the 18 Queens Park Crescent West Loading Dock, where there is roundabout access.
- An alternative drop off is the Hoskin Avenue/Tower Road intersection.
- Please note – there is no roundabout for vehicles on Tower Road.
- Both drop off locations have ramp access to the elevator on the first floor of Hart House which leads down to the Theatre by hitting the (T) button.
- Hart House Circle from the Wellesley St underpass is closed to vehicles.
- The closest parking to the Theatre is a 6-minute walk away.
- Please visit the Parking Services website for more information about parking on the U of T campus.
- Please visit TTC Service advisories for posted interruptions to TTC service.
- The closest subway stop is Museum Station.
We encourage you to plan ahead and give yourself extra time if you are thinking of driving or parking.
More information is available through our Visitor Info page.