Lace-up your kicks and join us on the court on November 24th for Hart House's first-ever 3x3 Basketball Tournament. This event is proudly presented by Hart House Hoops, a brand new 11-week 5x5 basketball league coming to the Hart House Gymnasium in January 2024.
Whether you're a U of T student, a member of the Hart House Fitness Centre, or simply a basketball enthusiast, this event welcomes all.
Register your team (max 5 players) for the 3x3 Basketball Tournament and compete for a chance to be crowned the Hart House 3x3 Champions! The winning team will also earn a FREE team registration (max 12 players) to the inaugural Hart House Hoops 5x5 Basketball League (valued at $850); games begin the week of January 7.
- This is an elimination tournament with only one (1) 20-minute match guaranteed.
- Registrations are team-based for this event. We are unable to accept individual entries at this time.
- 1 registration enters 1 team into the tournament.
- Each team is permitted a maximum of 5 players.
- 6:00 PM: Check-in opens and shoot-around begins
- 6:30 - 6:50 PM: Game 1 (Team 1 vs 2), Game 2 (Team 3 vs 4)
- 6:55 - 7:15 PM: Game 3 (Team 5 vs 6), Game 4 (Team 7 vs 8)
- 7:20 - 7:40 PM: Game 5 (Team 9 vs 10), Game 6 (Team 11 vs 12)
- 7:45 - 8:05 PM: Game 7 (W1 vs W2), Game 8 (W3 vs W4)
- 8:10 - 8:30 PM: Game 9 (W5 vs W6), Game 10 (W7 vs W8)
- 8:40 - 9:10 PM: Championship Match (W9 vs W10)
*Bracket and schedule are subject to change based on entries
To receive notifications about the opening of the Hart House Hoops Winter 2024 basketball league registration, please subscribe to the Hart House Fitness Centre Events and Programs email list.
Filming and photography may be conducted during this event at Hart House. The footage and photography may appear in a wide variety of marketing material, formats and media, to promote, publicize and explain activities and programs at Hart House and the University of Toronto. Thank you for your understanding.