Take an improv class, find the actor within or learn how to stare down a camera with confidence. For professional actors and those who’d like to develop some “stage presence,” creative classes in theatre can help you develop your craft and explore your potential. Each term, a variety of classes are offered in acting, improv, clowning, and developing self-awareness and poise.
For an overview of classes, download the Hart House Classes and Workshops guide and schedule.
Meet Our Instructors
Hart House Creative Classes feature leading artists and educators to help you awaken your spirit, challenge your body and enrich your mind. Learn more about our theatre instructors.
Choose a Class
The Theatre classes listed below are offered this term. If you can’t find the class you want, check back again next term. Select a class for more information and to register:
- Clown: An Introduction – 4892
- Improv Level 2: Long Form Games and Structure – 4928
- Improv: Introduction to 5 Skills – 4929
- The Organics of Acting for the Camera: An Introduction – 4930
- In Search of the Actor Within – 4931
- Art of Acting: Finding Personal Liberation & Authenticity – 4932