Toronto is home to a vibrant and robust music scene and
the Stages series is a proud supporter of Toronto’s talent both on and off campus.
The Music Committee presents an eclectic mix of music in the Stages series to suit every palate and infuse the words of Bob Marley into a great musical experience. Toronto is home to a vibrant and robust music scene and the Stages series is a proud supporter of Toronto’s talent both on and off campus. Showcasing folk, roots, rock, singer-songwriter, urban, pop, reggae and alternative music, Stages has worked with breakthrough artists such as Shad, Martina Sorbara of Dragonette, K-Os and David Myles to many up-and-coming performers as well as hidden gems. With reggae, classic rock and folk concerts as part of the mix, Stages celebrates the era of counterculture by paying tribute to music that is known for its social commentary.
When: Scheduled Thursday nights at 9:30 pm
Where: Arbor Room, Hart House
Upcoming Stages Concerts
Previous Stages Concerts
- Thurs., Jan. 23 at 9:30 pm: All Natural Flavours
- Thurs., Feb. 13 at 9:30: Cody Cuisia & The Dreamboats
- Thurs., March 5 at 9:30: 35 Watts and The Mackenzie Blues Band
- Thurs., April 3 at 9:30: In My Coma
- Thurs., Oct. 10 at 9:30 pm: LAZO + ALLIE HOSANG
- Thurs., Oct. 24 at 9:30 pm: MISSISSAUGA CIRCUIT
- Thurs., Nov. 7 at 9:30 pm: DYLAN MURRAY
- Thurs., Nov. 14 at 9:30 pm: THE CAPTAIN ANDREW BOOTSTRING BAND
- Thurs., Dec. 5 at 9:30 pm: IDOL THROWBACK