How to register for Hart House classes:
Well-being & Recreation classes are available to current U of T students and Hart House Fitness Members. Creative Classes are open to everyone. Current U of T students and Hart House members enjoy Creative Classes at a reduced rate.
You may register in person at the HUB or online at www.harthouse.ca/classes:
- Current U of T students and Hart House members already have an account. Students and current members should go to LOGIN and enter the email address that you have at ROSI, or on file at Hart House in the “Forgot my Password” area to receive your Login ID and Password.
- Students and members: a current email address on file is a must for online registration to work. Students should ensure that their email address is updated on ROSI, non-students please update HUB staff at 416.978.2452 if you are having difficulties logging in.
- Guests enrolling in your first Creative Class will need to create a Guest file. Follow the instructions in the “Create New” area of the Login screen.
- Returning guests for the Creative Classes may need to retrieve their Login ID AND password using the email address you created your Hart House account with. Click on “Forgot my Password” and type in your email address If you have created an account in the past and need to know your Login ID and password, click on “Forgot my Password” and type in the email address you have at ROSI (students) or Hart House (non-student members).
Creative Classes are open to everyone: students, members and non-members. A minimum age of 17 and over unless otherwise specified.
Creative Classes are open to the public. If you would like to enjoy a reduced rate on Creative Classes—purchase a membership by visiting the Hub at Hart House.
Once you are enrolled in a Creative Class:
- Proceed directly to the class that you have enrolled in at Hart House. Room location was provided in the class description.
- If you decide to not stay in the class you may withdraw 2 business days prior to the class starting. After this there are no cancellations or transfers are permitted.
- There is an administrative charge for all withdrawals. Hart House reserves the right to substitute instructors as required.
- All refunds must be done in person at the HUB.
- For further information on Creative Classes
- Tel: 416.978.5363
- Web: www.harthouse.ca/classes
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Well-being & Recreation classes are open to current U of T students and Hart House Fitness members. Purchase a Fitness membership by visiting the Hub at Hart House.
Once you are enrolled in a Well-being & Recreation class:
- On the day of your class check in at the Fitness Reception Desk downstairs with your student or Hart House membership card.
- Bring a lock—you’ll need it in the locker room. Towel service is sold at The HUB.
- If you decide not to stay in the class you may withdraw before the 2nd class starts. There is an administrative charge for all withdrawals. After the 2nd class starts, there are no refunds.
- Space permitting—you may transfer from one class to another before the start of the 3rd class. There is no charge on transfers to another class (some exceptions apply).
- All refunds and transfers from one class to another must be done in person at the HUB.
How a class waitlist works:
If a course is full you will be given the chance to be put on a waitlist for the course. When a space becomes available the first few people on the waitlist will be contacted. The first person to respond to our availability notice will be put in the class. Please respond to any space available notice as quickly as possible. A waitlist request, or notice of space availability, does not guarantee a spot. You may be contacted by phone or email so please ensure your contact information is up to date if you are putting yourself on a waitlist.
All refunds and transfers from one class to another must be done in person at Hart House. An administrative fee will be levied on each refund issued. Refunds are not issued after the beginning of the second scheduled class. A full refund will be given in the event a class is cancelled due to low enrollment.