Hart House is here for you long after you graduate
For moments of connection. For fresh ideas and new skills. For the courageous conversations you didn’t expect. For a broader perspective. Hart House is for arts, community, dialogue, wellness, unique spaces and great food. Hart House is for everyone. Hart House is for you.
Sign up to our Newsletters
- Get our Weekly Listings and never miss an event
- Subscribe to the Hart House Quarterly for stories, interviews and more
- Stay in touch with Hart House Theatre and see what’s on stage at Hart House Tickets
- Be the first to hear about upcoming exhibits at the Art Museum
Get up to 50% off Hart House Memberships
Discounts for recent grads and 29 and under
- Join the Hart House Fitness Centre
- Learn a new skill with Registered Fitness Classes
- Take a Creative Class in photography, film, acting or public speaking
- Become a senior advisor for a Committee
There’s something for everyone at Hart House
Everyone is welcome at Hart House. Drop in for a meal, a free lecture, visit the library or meet some friends. But if you want to get more involved, there are many ways to become part of the Hart House community.
- Become a Hart House Mentor and provide direction and opportunities to students
- Sit on our Board of Stewards or share your expertise on one of our advisory boards
- Support one of our funding priorities.