Improve your health and your volley with private or group lessons at your level. Instructors will take you through the basics of forehand, backhand and serve on American standard squash courts. Advanced lessons focus on skills improvement and strategy. Tennis may be offered in the spring-summer term. Please inquire at the Information Hub for availability.
For an overview of classes, download the Hart House Classes & Workshops guide and schedule (PDF) >>
Hart House fitness instructors are dedicated and qualified professions who offer guidance and encouragement to help you achieve your fitness goals. Beginners to advanced level courses are often available allowing participants to develop at their own rate.
Choose a Class
The Racquet Sports classes listed below are offered this term. If you can’t find the class you want, check back again next term. Select a class for more information and to register:
- Squash I - Session I - 6029
- Squash I - Session I - 6030
- Squash I - Session I - 6033
- Squash I - Session I - 6034
- Squash I - Session I - 6035
- Squash I - Session II - 6036
- Squash I - Session II - 6037
- Squash I - Session II - 6040
- Squash II - Session I - 6041
- Squash II - Session II - 6042
- Squash II - Session II - 6043