Anyone can take a picture, but not everyone is making the most of their equipment and subjects. Whether you are using a film camera or opt for digital, Hart House classes cover all aspects of photography, from composing images to darkroom processes, and everything in between.
Registration now open for Spring/Summer classes.
For an overview of classes, download the guide and schedule (PDF) >>
Hart House classes are led by professional artists and educators with real-world experience — which instructor is the best fit for you?
Choose a Class
The Photography classes listed below are offered this term. If you can’t find the class you want, check back again next term. Select a class for more information and to register:
- 35mm Photography - 7257
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 101 - Session I - 7258
- Travel and Street Photography Basics - 7259
- DSLR Photography: An Introduction - 7260
- Portraiture - 7261
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 101 - Session II - 7262
- Pinhole Photography - 7263
- Colour Night Photography - 7264
- DSLR Photography: Intermediate Level - 7265
- Composing and Creating Dynamic Images - 7266
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 101 - Session III - 7267