Anyone can take a picture, but not everyone is making the most of their equipment and subjects. Whether you are using a film camera or opt for digital, Hart House classes cover all aspects of photography, from composing images to darkroom processes, and everything in between.
Registration is now open for Spring/Summer classes.
For an overview of classes, download the guide and schedule (PDF) >>
Hart House classes are led by professional artists and educators with real-world experience — which instructor is the best fit for you?
Choose a Class
The Photography classes listed below are offered this term. If you can’t find the class you want, check back again next term. Select a class for more information and to register:
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 201 - 7589
- 35mm SLR Photography - 8195
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 101 - Spring - 8196
- Colour Night Photography - 8198
- Digital Photography: Intermediate - 8200
- Digital Photography: Introduction - 8201
- Travel and Street Photography Basics - 8202
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 201 - 8212
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 101 - Summer - 8285