So Much to See and Do
Hart House is open 365 days of the year and is full of activity day and night. Students and faculty mingle with the local community and alumni always receive a special welcome.
Art, Culture, Health & Celebration
- Subscribe to the Hart House Theatre Season and enjoy four exciting plays each year
- View Canadian national treasures at the Justina M. Barnicke Gallery
- Come workout at our beautiful heritage Fitness Centre and take a dip in our art deco pool
- Celebrate your most special occasions in one of the most beloved historical buildings in Toronto. Book your wedding, company meeting, conference or holiday party at Hart House
- Treat yourself to a gourmet meal at the Gallery Grill or attend the Hart House Craft Beer Festival
- Visit Hart House Farm to learn how to make maple syrup or apple cider, hold your corporate or personal retreat or to soak up nature year-round
What’s On at Hart House
- Check our calendar regularly for up-to-date listings of events and activities. Most are free and open to the public
- Attend arts and culture events like tours of our permanent art collection, Family Sundays, Jazz at Oscar’s, Midday Mosaics, the Hart House Review launch party and Sunday Concerts
- Enjoy public events focused on civil society and social justice like the annual Churchill Debate, the fair-trade holiday bazaar, and the annual Hancock Lecture
- Recent grads and members under 29 receive Hart House membership discounts.