Time. Knowledge. Support.
Share your knowledge, volunteer your time or support our fundraising initiatives toward a dynamic future for Hart House.
- Become a mentor in the Hart House Mentorship Program
- Join the Hart House Alumni Committee and attend events organized by this group
- Join the Hart House Board of Stewards, the central body that has governed Hart House for the past century. Sit alongside students and staff to help guide the House into the next century. Contact the office of the Warden for more information: 416.978.2436
- Host a “Dinner with 12 Strangers” to provide networking opportunities for students involved at Hart House
- Help to plan an alumni reunion for the club and/or committee you were involved with
- Help out with the Hart House Theatre Advisory Board
Support Hart House Fundraising
- Make a personal donation (one-time, monthly, payroll, matching or through a bequest) and learn more about how Hart House donations allow us to make a difference in the lives of students
- Find out about the campaign for debate and the many other ways you can make a difference
- Organize a fundraising event or a dinner party in your home to raise donations in support of a Hart House fund close to your heart
- Donate your time and become a fundraising volunteer
To find out more about fundraising and alumni volunteer opportunities at Hart House, please contact our Senior Development Officer, Peter Wambera, at 416-946-3993 or email@example.com.