New Classes for Spring
Interval Challenge Circuit: Tues., 7:10 pm
A fast-paced, intense workout targets the whole body, incorporating strength training, cardio, core work and flexibility. Bursts of cardio and strength exercises are followed by brief rest periods that provide more results in less time!
Boot Camp Fun Moves Indoors for July and August!
Put some spring into your next Boot Camp experience! For the month of June Hart House and KPE will co-host morning outdoor boot camp classes on the Back Campus Field, which is part of U of T’s Pan Am legacy. Enjoy all your skills, drills, plyometric training and HIIT with this fresh outdoor experience during the month of June (indoors for July and August).
Zumba: Thurs., 7:10 pm
Now you can Zumba all day long! In addition to our 11:10 am class, we’ve added a second class with Sameer Ratti on Thursday nights. Sameer is an occupational therapy student and a certified Zumba instructor.
Evening Pilates For Flexibility – Flexibility Fusion: Tues., 8:10 pm
Relax and reduce stress with this unique flexibility class. A great way to unwind after a long day of work, school or play.
“The Magic of Drop in Fitness” Read Life at U of T article >>
What’s On Today At The Hart House Fitness Centre?
Drop-In Fitness Schedules
July 31 to August 13, 2017
July 4 to 30, 2017
All subject to minor modifications
Check this section regularly for updates to our posted Drop-In Fitness class schedule. Also check our class schedules posted daily outside of the lower gym, for any last-minute changes made to the schedule.
- Monday Core BT – Fitness Class Start Time Change:
- Monday Core BT will now commence at 6:05 p.m. and finish at 6:50 p.m.
- Saturday, July 29, 2017:
- 11:30 a.m. Movin’ Muscle: Sheela will be filling in for Celton.
- 4:30 p.m. ABT: Dione will be filling in for Celton.
Please be advised of the following schedule for Drop-in Fitness Aug 5 – 7, 2017 (Simcoe Day Weekend):
- Saturday, August 5, 2017 – No Drop-In Classes.
- Sunday, August 6, 2017 – No Drop-In Classes.
- Monday, August 7, 2017 – No Drop-In Classes – Holiday Building hours in effect.
Sign up for our Listserv. To receive email notices of Fitness Centre and program schedule updates, sign up here.
[cforms name=”Fitness Listserv”]
Normal operations today.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Hart House Pool will be closed for renovations starting Monday, June 5, 2017. Please check her regularly for updates on the reopening date.
- Remember! In the event of inclement weather, Boot Camp Fun will move indoors to the Lower Gym. Please have your valid student, Senior Member or AC cards ready for presentation.
Personal Fitness Tips & Primers