Our Theatre classes are now open for registration!
Fall 2013 Theatre Classes:
- Improv: Introduction to 5 Skills
- Improv Level II: Long Form Games and Structure
- The Organics of Acting for the Camera: An Introduction
- In Search of the Actor Within
- Art of Acting: Finding Personal Liberation & Authenticity
About Creative Classes at Hart House
Hart House Creative Classes feature leading artists and educators to help you awaken your spirit, challenge your body and enrich your mind. Film classes will not only help you hone your technical skills, but will get you thinking like a filmmaker. It’s film school on a budget!
Photography, writing and music classes offer a safe, non-judgmental environment to stretch your boundaries and explore. Creative living, voice and theatre classes bring you out of your shell whether your goal is performance or getting over the fear of public speaking. Retreats often take place at Hart House farm. Only an hour away from Toronto, the farm’s peaceful expanse provides the perfect setting for meditation and creative discovery.