The Hart House Farm Committee and UTERN’s Sugaring Off
Details: Celebrate winter’s wind-down at Hart House Farm! The maple sap is running and almost ready for syrup. Visit our sugar shack and experience the sap-to-syrup process. We’ll be cooking up piles of pancakes with the Farm’s own eggs and maple syrup (syrup is available for sale year-round at the HUB).
Sugaring Off makes the most of the spring thaw with these fun activities:
- Visit the Farm’s maple bush and sugar shack
- Fill up with a vegetarian lunch and dinner
- Tour the Farm
- Hike through the property’s trails
- Explore the Farm’s caves and crevasses
- Relax in the sauna (and for the brave, cool off in our spring-fed ponds!)
When: March date for 2014 tba.
Buses leave Hart House (7 Hart House Circle) at 11:00 am (arriving at Farm at 12:00 pm), and will leave the Farm at 7:00 pm (arriving at Hart House at 8:00 pm)
Where: Hart House Farm
Tickets available at www.uofttix.ca
For more information:
Look up the Hart House Farm Committee on Facebook!