The Hart House Camera Club is accepting submissions for the 97th Annual Exhibition of Photography. Submissions are open to all University of Toronto students and Hart House members. For details and submission forms visit the Camera Club website.
The deadline for submissions is March 6, 2019.
The exhibition of winning photographs will open with a reception on March 28, 2019.
About the Exhibition:
The Hart House Camera Club has been hosting an annual exhibition of photography for 97 years. Awards are currently presented in nine divisions:
- The A.F. Coventry Award for Black & White prints
- The K.B. Jackson Award for Black & White Prints
- The Hart House Colour Print Award
- The William J. Dowkes Awards for People, Places and Nature
- The W.J. Blackhall Award for Altered Images
- The Yousuf Karsh Award for Campus Life
- The Bev Best Award for Photographic Essay
- The Gerald A. Milne Award for overall achievement
For more information:
Camera Club website