Details: Love spending time outdoors? Looking to escape from the city for a weekend? Then join us at Hart House Farm for our Midsummer’s Eve celebration!
Bring your shorts, sunscreen and swimsuit and enjoy a summer weekend at the farm. Relax in the sauna, swim in the ponds, and hike through the trails to see natural cliffs and crevices. There will be live music, a delicious BBQ dinner, and a bonfire. So dust off that old camping gear and get ready to spend a memorable night under the stars!
Please note, spaces is limited for indoor overnight accommodation.
When: Sat., June 21 to Sun., June 22, 2014
Buses depart from Hart House at 11 am on Saturday (arrive at the farm at noon).
Please be at Hart House by 10:30 am.
Buses depart from Hart House Farm at noon on Sunday (arrive at Hart House at 1 pm)
Where: Hart House Farm
Cost: $25 including transportation / $20 without transportation / uofttix.ca
Please note that no children under 18 months will be allowed on bus; any young children on the bus must be able to sit up on their own (support their own weight) and have a parent/caregiver sitting beside them.
- Guests can sleep indoors or bring a tent to camp out under the stars by the bonfire. Bring sleeping bags, mats and pillows.
- Lunch, dinner, and breakfast will be provided. Please list any allergies or dietary restrictions when purchasing tickets and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Lunch, dinner, and breakfast are provided. Please list any allergies, when buying tickets
- Bring swimming attire to enjoy the ponds and sauna (no lifeguards are on duty so swim with a buddy or group).
- Pets are not permitted at the farm.
- Useful gear to bring: sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle, bug repellent, warm clothes for the evening, and a camera.
For more information:
Look up the Hart House Farm Committee on Facebook!