Details: Stressing out over exams? Anxious about the holidays? Join us at the Hart House Farm for a full day of relaxation!
For this event we’re keeping the activities to a minimum to allow more time to explore the farm’s trails, relax in our wood-fired sauna, or to just find a corner to read! The Hart House Music Committee will be joining us to perform a laid-back acoustic concert. For those interested, we’ll be hosting a baking workshop as well as homemade body scrubs. Play cards with friends, curl up on the couch to finish (or start!) reading that great book, or take a hike. Whatever you choose to do, the day is yours to calm your mind and boost your spirit. Hope to see you there!
When: Sat., Dec. 7, 10 am–7 pm
- Buses depart from Hart House at 10 am (and arrive at the Farm at 11 am)
- Buses depart from Hart House Farm at 6 pm (and arrive at Hart House at 7 pm)
- Please be waiting at Hart House at 9:30 am so we can make sure that everyone is on the bus
Where: Hart House Farm
Cost: SOLD OUT
Special instructions for participants:
- If you are planning to participate in the homemade face scrub workshop, please bring your own containers so you can take some home
- If you are planning to participate in the meditation workshop, please bring appropriate attire
- Lunch and dinner will not be provided: please bring snacks, food, and a water bottle
- Open to students and Hart House Members
- Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather
- Bring your swimsuits to enjoy the spring-fed ponds and sauna (no lifeguards are on duty, so swim with a “buddy” or group)
- Pets are not permitted at the farm
Please note that no children under 18 months will be allowed on bus; any young child on the bus must be able to sit up on their own (support their own weight) and have a parent/caregiver sitting beside them.
For more information: Look up the Hart House Farm Committee on Facebook!