Tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
Sorry if you missed out on tickets. Hope to see you next year. Search #harthousehalloween to see the House transformed and to post throughout the night.
Details: We’re throwing open our 100-year-old doors for the creepiest night of the year, and it’s going to be unforgettable.
Hart House of Horrors is the biggest Halloween event on campus: two floors of non-stop action. DJ Caff will take over the Great Hall and crystal balls, palm readings, horror movies, tarot readings and even a séance will be hiding in the darkest corners of Hart House.
And, since it’s Halloween we’ll have a costume contest (and great prizes) too!
- Music in the Great Hall, featuring DJ Caff
- Multi-floor, multi-room party
- Mysterion the Mind Reader
- Tara Greene’s Guild of Psychics: Crystal ball, palm reading & more
- Tarot readings, creepy stuff and a séance
- Repo the Genetic Opera, and other horror movies
- Candy, food and spirits
- Costume contest