We’re throwing open our doors and inviting you to explore the social epicentre of the university!
Discover rooms where you can strengthen your core and your creativity, from our dance studio to our dark room. Follow uncharted corridors to a yoga session! Take a right turn (there are no wrong turns) and find yourself in the quadrangle or sharing a free meal with a new friend!
The first of many celebrations, Hart House invites you to explore four floors of recreation, wellness, creative expression and skills development. Meet new people and begin planning your social calendar for the rest of the school year! Who are you sitting next to at our traditional Thanksgiving dinner? Will you be on team Harry Potter or team Lord of the Rings at the Wizard’s Ball Halloween Party? Who will cheers your glass at our St. Paddy’s Day Ceili?
When: Thurs., Sept. 15, 2016, 12–2 pm
Where: All four levels of Hart House
Cost: Free / Get event updates by joining our Facebook event page >
Explore Hart House, where 85,000 students across all three campuses break from studying to meet, eat, and celebrate 365 days of the year!
- Discover our open spaces where you can relax, study and meet friends.
- Stumble upon an improv session, poetry reading or short film screening in progress.
- Take in a demonstration on bug spray making.
- Unwind with a mini yoga session.
- Enjoy a student jazz performance.
- Learn about the building itself with the Hart House Artifact Exhibit and guided tour.
- See one of the few remaining wet darkrooms in the province.
- Get three activity stamps (one of which must be from a red category event) on your passport and then finish your afternoon with a free barbecue, and a chance to win tickets to upcoming Hart House celebrations!