We’re throwing open our doors and inviting you to explore what Hart House has for you!
The first of many celebrations, Hart House invites you to explore four floors of recreation, wellness, creative expression and skills development. Meet new people and begin planning your social calendar for the rest of the school year!
What can you expect?
- Discover our open spaces where you can relax, study and meet friends.
- Stumble upon a running workshop or competitive debate in progress.
- Unwind with a mini yoga session or an aromatherapy demonstration.
- Enjoy a jazz performance.
- Learn about the building itself with a guided tour.
- Visit our archery range and shoot an arrow.
Get three activity stamps (one of which must be from a red category event) on your passport and then finish your afternoon with a free barbecue, and a chance to win tickets to upcoming Hart House celebrations!
When: Thurs., Sept. 13, 2018, 12–2 pm
Where: All four levels of Hart House
Explore Hart House, where 85,000 students across all three campuses break from studying to meet, eat, and celebrate 365 days of the year!