Details: Pool your resources and your culinary skills with others to create a cheap feast for the senses! Featuring a different guest speaker and menu at each event, this hands-on workshop emphasizes nutrition, health and the joy of good company.
- Tues. Oct. 23, from 6:00 – 9:30 pm
- Tues. Nov. 27, from 6:00 – 9:30 pm
- Tues. Jan. 22, from 6:00 – 9:30 pm
- Tues. Feb. 19, from 6:00 – 9:30 pm
- Tues. Mar. 19, from 6:00 – 9:30 pm
Where: Hart House Catering Kitchen
$10 (includes HST) / U of T Students & Hart House Members
$15 (includes HST) / Non Student/Non Members
- Brazilian Black Bean Soup
- Banana & Black Bean Empanada
- Chicken & Potato Stew
- Vegetable Curry
- Brazilian Orange Rice
- Sweet Potato Pone
Note: Please wear full shoes (no open toes) and bring something to tie hair back with if it is long. Bring empty containers so you can take any extra food home!
To register online, please click here select the “Food & Living” category, or you can contact the HUB at Hart House at email@example.com, or 417 978 2452.