Are you looking to have Hart House at your orientation event or resource fair?
Hart House is proud to offer a diverse range of wellness, recreation, creative and skills development programs designed to support student success, both personally and academically. Our specialty programs are the perfect complement to orientation activities, resource fairs, campus-wide outreach events, faculty initiatives or as part of your student engagement activities.
If you are part of the U of T community and are interested in having us at your event, fill out the form and we will be in touch to finalize your Hart Hart program!
- Get Crafty workshops
- Board Game Cafe
- Tabling with Hart House Community Engagement Ambassadors
- Information packages for orientation or student kits
- Expert speakers
- Dynamic group tours of Hart House
- MoveU Crew recreation and fitness breaks or classes
- Pop-up Library featuring selected materials from the Hart House Library
- Skills development workshops
- Custom-designed programs for specific needs