The University of Toronto’s 2016 International Day For the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (IDERD) Campaign Lunch
Details: The International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination campaign seeks to contribute to the effort of eliminating racial discrimination and advancing anti-racism at UofT. Join us for a 5-Buck Lunch focused on promoting anti-racism and inclusion.
5-Buck Lunch is a culinary voyage around the U of T universe that doesn’t empty your wallet! Experience the tastes, sights and sounds of your university while enjoying a fantastic meal.
When: Wed., March 16, 2016, 11:45 am–2 pm
Where: Great Hall, Hart House
Cost: $5 students / $7 non-students
- Starter: Mixed green salad with roasted red peppers and balsamic vinaigrette
- Main: Penne with smoked chicken, sundried tomatoes and basil
- Vegetarian Option: Rice and vermicelli with a vegetable ragu
- Side: Roasted sweet potatoes
- Dessert: Portuguese custard tarts
For more information on 5-Buck Lunch and to see the other dates for 2015 / 2016, go here.