Sales promotion limited to adults who are 19 years of age or older at the time of the promotion and who are not employees or relatives of employees of Hart House. Valid ID must be presented to claim the prize. Ten (10) winners will be randomly selected from among the first 100 people who buy a 2019 Hart House CraftBeer Festival ticket or ticket(s).
This sales promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. The promotion begins at 7 pm EST on June 17, 2019, and ends at 11:59 pm EST on July 31, 2019.
The promotion is limited to adults who are 19 years of age or older at the time of the promotion. Valid ID must be presented to accept the prize.
Each of the 10 prize pack includes:
- Two tickets to a Hart House Theatre show during the 2019/ 2020 Season
- Two-week membership at Hart House Fitness Centre
- A Hart House 100th Anniversary Commemorative coffee mug
- A $20 Gift Certificate for Hart House’s Gallery Grill (opens in the fall)
Ten names will be selected by random draw and contacted by email. If the potential winner does not reply to our email in 72 hours, does not meet eligibility criteria, is not otherwise an eligible participant, they will not win any prize. In this event, the prize will be awarded to an alternate participant, who will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. Any alternate winner will have the same rights and obligations as the original winner. To claim the prize, a potential winner must comply with the Official Rules for this sales Promotion and must fill out and return a Declaration and Release, including a Publicity Release. The prize will be handed to the confirmed winner in person.
Confirmation of Potential Winner
By participating in the sales Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Hart House, henceforth referred as the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. No cash or other substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted, except that the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Return of any prize notification as non-deliverable or failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in disqualification, and an alternate participant may be randomly selected in accordance with the Official Rules.
- By participating, participants release Hart House of responsibility. Participants also agree: (1) that Sponsor may (unless prohibited by law) use winner’s name, city of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide; and (2) to hold Sponsor, its parent, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and other agents, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns harmless against any and all claims, loss, liability, injury or damage to participant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their acceptance, possession or use of a prize or their participation in this sales promotion.
- Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or faulty transmissions, technical computer hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or interrupted or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misrouted, scrambled or delayed computer transmission, or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit or affect in any way an participant’s ability to participate in this sales promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of this sales promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this sales promotion; any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of this sales promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the entry portals on any particular day; or (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from participating in the sales promotion or any attempt to obtain further information concerning this sales promotion.
- Sponsor reserves the right (1) to disqualify any participant who has engaged in fraud or other misconduct relative to this sales promotion or otherwise attempted to tamper with or impair this sales promotion; and/or (2) to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate this sales promotion, for any reason, including if, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, technical failures, applicable laws or regulations, virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control destroys the integrity of this sales promotion or otherwise corrupts or impairs the administration, security, legality, fairness or proper play of this sales promotion or any part thereof. Online entries must be made only by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual participant. Use of any automated system including robotic, or form filling software to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance.
- Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this sales promotion, or to be acting in any manner Sponsor deems to be in violation of the Official Rules or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, for any reason, this sales promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, violation of applicable law or regulation or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sales promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sales promotion in whole or in part, including the prizes.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR Participant OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS sales promotion IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted on the entry form at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Personal information gathered by Sponsor will be used for the purposes of administering the sales promotion, contacting potential winners and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
The sales promotion is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. The sales promotion and the Official Rules will be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be governed by the laws of Ontario and shall be adjudicated in the applicable court in Toronto, Ontario.