Not everyone is born knowing how to ace a job interview, networking event or work presentation, but everyone can learn. Using a variety of tools and exercises, students will develop the skills they need to speak with confidence, communicate with authority and present their best self in every situation.
Registration is now open for Fall classes.
For an overview of classes, download the guide and schedule (PDF) >>
Hart House classes are led by professional artists and educators with real-world experience — which instructor is the best fit for you?
Choose a Class
The Communication Skills classes listed below are offered this term. If you can’t find the class you want, check back again next term. Select a class for more information and to register:
- Freedom from Self-Consciousness - 7480
- Empowering Your Presence - 7481
- Bringing the Written Word to Life - 7482
- Voice and Speech: Intro - 7483
- Talk Like TED - 7484
- Public Speaking - 7485
- Expressive Arts: Introduction - 7490
- Speed Networking - 7491
- On- Camera Media Training - 7496
- Advanced Voice: A Poetry Salon - 7497