A Message of Thanks
Read about some of the generous donations that have been made:
- Heaslip and Hellyer (Hart House Theatre Accessibility)
- Anonymous Donor (Hart House Library Endowment)
- Donald Sutherland (Award for Best Performance)
- David E. Gardner (Apprentice Director Program)
Your Donation Matters
Hart House is funded by student fees, hospitality revenues and donations. In recent decades student fees and hospitality revenues alone have not been sufficient to support student programming and maintain the physical space. A donation to Hart House assists with maintenance and architectural preservation of the historic building and augments programming opportunities for students.
Read about how Hart House has changed the lives of these students:
- Thomas Slabon (Debating Club and Debates Committee)
- Melanie Mastronardi (Hart House Theatre)
- Elena Gritzan and Emily Scherzinger (Hart House Music Committee)
- Ali Saeed (Memorial Fund)
Support Hart House
Hart House’s diverse and meaningful activities provide students with experiences that allow them to put their academic lessons into practice, and opens doors for self-discovery. From the Debates Room to the boards of Hart House Theatre, from the art gallery to the swimming pool, Hart House’s experiential spaces have offered respite and renewal for generations of U of T students. Your generosity makes these experiences possible.