On the last Tuesday of the month throughout the school year, Hart House and HealthyU bring you the famous 5-Buck Lunch*.
Join us for a tasty and balanced meal and experience the flavours and cultures of the world. Whether you like sweet or savoury, comfort fare or spicy dishes, there is something to suit all taste buds.
New this year
In partnership with FuelU, everyone that attends a 5-Buck Lunch will go home with a recipe card to help them recreate the meal at home. All of the recipes will be easy, budget friendly, and delicious. Come to every event this year and collect all 6 recipes!
5-Buck Lunch Recipes
When: Last Tuesday of the month, 11:45 am-2 pm
Where: Great Hall
Cost: $5 students, $7 non-students
- Sept. 27, 2016 – Community Engagement / Get Involved
- Oct. 25, 2016 – Mental Wellness Month / Unplugged
- Nov. 29, 2016 – MoveU / Physical Activity
- Jan. 31, 2017 – Design 4 Change
- Feb. 28, 2017 – Positive Space
- March 28, 2017 – Nutrition Month
Is your student group interested in hosting a 5-Buck Lunch? Contact email@example.com for more information.
*Non-students pay $7.