Hart House 5-Buck Lunch* offers the U of T community a budget-friendly and exciting food adventure! Join us for a tasty and balanced meal and experience the flavours and cultures of the world. Whether you like sweet or savoury, comfort fare or spicy dishes, there is something to suit all taste buds.
On selected Wednesdays in the Great Hall from 11:45 am–2 pm
5-Buck Lunch is a social space where new friends are made, old friends gather and engaging conversations flow freely over delicious food. Applications are now closed, but check back with us in August if your student group or organization is interested in hosting a 5-Buck Lunch.
5-Buck Lunch dates for 2015 / 2016:
- Special 5-Buck Lunch: Mon., Sept. 28, 2015 – Presented by UTSU as part of Democracy Week
- Wed., Oct. 28, 2015 – Mindful Eating: Presented by Health and Wellness and Hart House
- Wed., Nov. 18, 2015 – One Bite at a Time: Presented by the University of Toronto Students’ Union
- Wed., Dec. 2, 2015 – Positive Space Lunch
- Wed., Jan. 13, 2016 – Presented by Summer Abroad
- Wed., Jan. 27, 2016 – Interprofessional Health Students’ Association (IPHSA) Outreach Lunch
- Wed., Feb. 3, 2016 – Lunch with U of T – Ryerson University Lifeline Syria Challenge and Hancock Lecture
- Wed., Feb. 24, 2016 – Lettuce Feed You: Presented by the Heart & Stroke Foundation U of T Chapter
- Wed., Mar. 16, 2016 – The University of Toronto’s 2016 International Day For the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (IDERD) Campaign Lunch
- Wed., Mar. 30, 2016 – Persian New Year
*Non-students pay $7.