Meeting Minutes October 19th
- Urban Inequality Social Networking Event
- November 6th, 6-8 pm, South Dining Room
-speaker confirmed from Wellesley Institute
-still contacting groups—SEED, HSSU
- Courage Film Screening
-Abtin to spread poster once received
-focus on promoting through social media
- Possible Collaboration with World Vision (a UofT group)
- They were thinking of doing a photo exhibit in HH, Great Hall (might be hard to book—potentially Debates Room or East Common Room)
- Extend to more forms of art, competition
- Focus on World AIDS Day?
- Beginning of December
- Collaboration with HH Art Committee?
- Med Sci stone lobby—ongoing event?
- Bonita lead person—going to speak with World Vision and the HH Art Committee
- Networking Event: Youth Leadership and Education
- November 26th?
- Audra to email Katie Zeppieri to come in as speaker
- Possible clubs: Vivace, looking for suggestions
- HH inclusivity Workshop
–Maia and Evelyn Meeting with Carly soon
-Juxtaposition (UofT’s global health magazine) will want to collaborate next semester
-Combine Holiday Benefit with a Basic Necessities Drive (Audran and Evelyn)
-update on Jan 23rd David Miller Event (from Daniel): 3 part event, 3 speakers, each with short Q&A, but try and keep it shorter overall; David Miller, Frank Cunningham (or other UofT prof), representative from a company that works to be green (Daniel contacting Google, think of other suggestions
-David Miller event: too long, 3 parts but shorter overall, David Miller same length, shorter piece by professor, bringing in a a large green company?? Really cool if we can get people; Hart House reputation
-Transit Event: Still a good idea! With Debates Committee?